Human Resource Machine
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Program little office workers to solve puzzles. Be a good employee! The machines are coming... for your job.
Human Resource Machine is a puzzle game for nerds. In each level, your boss gives you a job. Automate it by programming your little office worker. If you succeed, you'll be promoted up to the next level for another year of work in the vast office building. Congratulations!
Don't worry if you've never programmed before - programming is just puzzle solving. If you strip away all the 1's and 0's and scary squiggly brackets, programming is actually really simple, logical, beautiful, and something that anyone can understand and have fun with!
- More than 35+ levels in a unique, assembly-based language.
- Are you already an expert? There will be extra OCD challenges for you.
- You'll be taught everything you need to know. Even useless skills can be put to work!
- Available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Czech, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Brazilian Portuguese.
- New soundtrack by Kyle Gabler included alongside the game.
- From the creators of 7 Billion Humans, Little Inferno, and World of Goo. Have fun! Management is watching.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.