Is it better to start with Human Resource Machine, or does this game stand alone?
7 Billion Humans
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Automate swarms of office workers to solve puzzles inside your very own parallel computer made of people. A thrilling followup to the award winning Human Resource Machine. Now with more humans!
- More puzzles, more humans, more rippling brain muscles - over 60+ levels of programming puzzles! 77.777778% more levels than Human Resource Machine.
- A whole new programming language to enjoy! Where Human Resource Machine was based on Assembly and executed by a single worker, 7 Billion Humans has an all new language that lots of workers can all execute at the same time.
- You'll be taught everything you need to know. Even useless skills can be put to work!
- Feeling stressed out? There are now friendly hint and "skip" systems to facilitate your career's ascent.
- Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, and Russian. With more languages on the way!
- Incomprehensible cutscenes! You will be delighted and bewildered.
- New soundtrack by Kyle Gabler included alongside the game.
- From the creators of Human Resource Machine, Little Inferno, and World of Goo.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I’m interested in to know more about this game, i have programming skill about more than 9 years but never did a game. If you don’t mind I would ask you what is the tools/framework that you used in order to make this game? MonoGame? XNA?
i want that but thats worth 40 days of my daily living money but still its worth it, YOU must buy this!
You make 47 cents a day??
I have this game on my Nintendo Switch!
So it's Human Resource Machine but with multi-threading ?